Skf Paioli Fork Seal Kits

splatshop

We have just got some fork oil seals and dust seals from SKF for the Paioli forks, not had chance to test them yet, but they are claiming 20% less friction compared to standard, and if you are wanting to change your dust seals its a cheap alternative. The kit only comes with 1 oil seal and 1 dust seal, so you will need 2 kits do a set of forks.

They are £27 for the kit, compared to £24.98 for an original dust seal.

http://www.splatshop.co.uk/skf-fork-oil-dust-seal-kit-paioli-38mm-forks.html

Let me know what you think, we have been trying for ages to source some cheaper dust seals. Hopefully these are cheaper and better. :)

Cheers,

Tim

My Paoli ones have just started leaking, Just ordered some SKF's off the Net for the Beta, I've used them before on some TTT forks, They really are fantastic, They give the forks an excellent feel.

SKF are a well known brand & make quality products, And for £27 they are good value compared to the OEM Paoli seals, Also you notice with the SKF seals that they are more of a snug fit around the leg, Helps with the dust seal as they don't allow dirt to get in around the inside of the fork unlike the Paoli seals.