Need Help With 71-72 Mar Lighting Harnesses

paul wells

557250_464640790214508_724539404_n.jpgHi,

I have a newly restored Ossa Mar that has not yet had the lighting harnesses made up and installed. I am looking for a few good pictures of how the harness are routed e.g. between the switch and the headlight, the headlight back towards the supply and ground wires, as well as from the rear brake switch and the tail light. If anyone has a MAR where these harnesses have been properly set up I would sure appreaciate a pic of them so I can know how to fabricate / install my own. thank you kindly. Paul Wells ps I have attached a picture of my bike. By the way I have the tail light, handlebar switch and brake light switch. They're just not hooked up yet.

thanks again..

Paul

Hi lineaway. Yes I saw that post on moving the stator wire to the front.

My question however was not regarding the stator wire but the lights. I need information on how the harnesses should be routed between the switch and the headlight, the headlight back towards the supply and ground wires, as well as from the rear brake switch and the tail light.

I was hoping for someone with a mar with the lights hooked up to send / post a few pics

thank You

Edited by paul wells

• 3 months later...

Hello Paul,

just saw your Post about the Lighting problem. I have the same problem with a Ossa 350 MAR. Did you already solve the problem? Need a little help with the installation and wiring.

Thanks

asimeo

Edited by asimeo