Trials On Eurosport !

lastplacebrad

....and there was me thinking you must be a young pup needing some guidance, ummm! Your punishment boofont (Mr Smarty Pants ;) ) will be a copy of both series on VHS made available to all on TC. To help you with this task i've found the company who produced the series:

White Rabbit Productions, 94 Creynolds Road, Monkspath, Solihul, West Midlands. B90 4ER. The producer was John G. Smith. The series was shown on Anglian TV. :D

one other thing, any money made will rightfully be mine and off course good luck boofont, please don't disappoint TC by leading its members up the garden path in the future :lol:

Edited by spud

The series was shown on Anglian TV.
It had good prime time ratings and ran to a second series

Kickstart and Junior Kickstart were shown on BBC1 and BBC2 and they went on for more than a couple of series.

I was unfortunate enough to appear "briefly" on Junior Kickstart in 1983, and was taunted thereafter throughout my Highschool years. :lol:

Steve Colley won the juniors and David Lloyd won the "senior" juniors that year and it was shown during Christmas at lunch times!!! I don't think you could get any more prime time! :D