Hi All From Frodsham.

tog

Hi,

I'm a 51 year old who should know better.....and have just bought a TY175 after a 36 year old layoff.

Back in the 70's, I learn't to ride on an early TL125, "moved on" to a 1968 Bultaco, Ulf Karlsen Montesa, a couple of TY's and a 200 Fantic.

I will be joining the Frodsham club with the view to doing a few of the beginner routes.

Cheers

Gary

Hi Gary, check out www.aqueductclassics.org.uk, a really friendly twinshock/classic club based around Llangollen in N Wales. Trial routes are really sensible with a white route for beginners and very well organised. I am based in Runcorn and most of us are over 40 at least but you do get beginners on modern bikes and younger lads starting out. There is a trial on the 6th Jan and throughout the year, details on the website.

I'm going to go and have at Frodsham on the 6th. I believe I can sign up for membership and an ACU licence. However I won't be riding as I'm doing some work on the TY and struggling to find tyres at the moment!