Anyone Know Of A Dealer For 1976 Tl 250 Exaust System?

tllarry

http://www.musket.co.nz/product.asp?brand_id=&cate_id=&make_id=5&parttype_id=7&model=tl&partNo=&Submit2=Search

Musket Mufflers builds TL and TLR replacement pipes. TL250 not shown on their web site but they do them.

They made the CT200 pipe that I adapted to my '76 TL250. Search TL250 in Honda thread.

Choice is easier if you do NOT want the "torque box" of the OEM header.

Edited by ross brown

Hey Ross, Thanks for reply.. I may have to order one and have it shipped over here.. if i could find the front half I can build the rest but im not going to hack up the stock exaust i have as it took me 2 yrs to find it and the original carburetor. I remember seeing a Honda ATC that had an exaust that looked like it would fit with little modification but its been a while. I sold this bike once and bought it back for 1/2 of what i sold it for...so now im back to trying to find the pieces i felt I needed to add to make it a better machine...

It sure is quiet and fun to ride. i actually ride it in my yard here and no one complains as it is quieter than most lawn mowers..

I will contact Musket.....thanks

TLLarry