Newbie From Consett (Northeast)

s90gav

Hi, I'm Gavin 28 from Consett in the northeast of England, I've got a lot of experience on 2 wheels sadly non of that is motor powered, as I'm a keen mountain biker, doing anything from cross country riding to racing Downhill events, I only really learnt to ride a motor bike last summer on a Pitbike I bought, and after deciding to get a trials bike a couple weeks ago the hunt was on for one. And this week one came up that I couldn't refuse to get. Collected it today and I'm over the moon with it.

The bikes a 2006 Beta 270 Rev 3 and is also road registered, but sadly I don't have a bike license. got the bike for

• 3 weeks later...

I've not had permission for these woods, but from what Ive herd is the land owner has a son who's into bikes n stuff so he's ok with people been there, dunno how true it is, I've been a few times with my pit bike and there's always been trials bikes in there, when I've been there I've had no hassle.

I'm going to warden law on Sunday I think if your free, will be a couple of us.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...