The Good Old 70S

bultacorock

Hi 2fargone

I should have said my dad put the new carb on and i watch ...... ( as in we)

I was 17 and a real air head .....i was trusted to wash them after a ride and clean the chains on our bikes i did not even get to park the van well he let me drive it once and after about 5 mins said even

monkeys can steer ........ but i was quite good on a bike -_-

Edited by bultacorock

Well here is one from a Denbigh and Mold club event they ran some great events.

a great shot from our club photographer he worked for Kodak some were in Liverpool and use to always have some print from the last event with him i use to pay 3 to 5 pounds i think 5 for a great nice and sharp 8 by 10 or 3 for a not quite so sharp but still good print.

post-14180-0-85257300-1363166270_thumb.jpg

Edited by bultacorock
  • Like 1

His prints were good because after 30 or so years the colours are still good, part form them being priceless to me now as im sure the picture you all have of you riding your bike are to you.

Edited by bultacorock

I only have one photo from me and my Bultaco Sherpa back in the days left:

Trialsport+10-1981.jpg

The photo was taken in a trials event in 1981 the conditions where extremly wet and muddy, the front wheel of the bike blocked two times due to the muddy conditions.

Oh and I weard my green Italjet rain coat. Guess what bike I rode after the Bul.

• Like 1

Hi Pschrauber

Great i was hoping to see some of pictures taken of us all riding our bikes from around the 70s some of the best bikes ever made i think .

Some one once said to me if you paint your Bultaco green every one will think i you have one of them works Italjets :D

Edited by bultacorock