Help- 04 Beta Just Died, Won't Start

orangebane

hi

My rev 3 died bike was in shed for a week or so gave it a full service for trial on the sunday went to fire it up and there was just a tiny spark just thought it was plug 2 hours later and very p....d of discovered it was cdi it just died BVM were very helpful and sent me one by the morning for

• 2 weeks later...

04 should be warranteed....Beta has now cured the problem .. with a new stator..most that fail fail early on , as is a sourced out part for Beta , they do stand behind any problems quickly and fairly..

Guys, how much of a problem is this then?...I've got my Scorpa up for sale and I'd like a 200 Rev3 or a 250.

I can recall the very early models being suss but then I thought they had fixed it, since then it seems I hear more and more about this fault.....more so on the 04 red and silver Betas??

Is there a "kit" Beta do to cure the fault ? and are the 05 models affected in anyway?.

I'm sure one bloke was saying his was the best part of

Hi Stu, I had a 250 rev3 for a short while that I took in part ex for my 125 Scorpa, it was an 01 250...I quite got to like it in the three trials I did with the bike.

Quality was top notch, very impressed :D

Probably going for an 03 / 04, I guess an 05 is the one to really go for but the funds are tight at the moment :P

besides is an 05 any better than an 03 ???