Domino Slow Or Fast Action

cleaner

OK,thanks OTF, if you can remember it that would be great.If you,re like me though,it might be a bit hard to recall.I,m going to be 50 this year and it seems that in the past couple of years my memory and vision have been slipping.

I know what you mean trialsrfun.I seem to always find a way for things to go wrong.That is why I always like to ride my own bike. :chairfall:

Finally remembered it's an x pro throttle body. If you google x pro throttle theres a video of them on there. Think that it was also discussed on here a while back but whenever I use the search thingy on here I can never get it to work :wall: Edited by old trials fanatic

I fitted a Delay progressive throttle to my 2012 Beta 200 - compromise between domino fast and slow. It has a quick response initially like the domino fast but then slower as you progress. Suits the terrain we ride here with lots of steps and rocks and dry logs so helps the double blip technique but then delays going to full blast too quickly and getting me into more trouble than I can get into all by myself.

http://hellteam.bizarsoftware.com.au/delay-progressive-throttle.html - but may be out of stock.

I fitted a Delay progressive throttle to my 2012 Beta 200 - compromise between domino fast and slow. It has a quick response initially like the domino fast but then slower as you progress. Suits the terrain we ride here with lots of steps and rocks and dry logs so helps the double blip technique but then delays going to full blast too quickly and getting me into more trouble than I can get into all by myself.

http://hellteam.biza...e-throttle.html - but may be out of stock.

Think I might attack a spare fast action and try that !

(did you not to be in NZ?)