Domino Slow Or Fast Action

cleaner

I bought a TY175 once that had a Gunnar Gasser twistgrip (huge cable pulley diameter) fitted which made it about 1/8th turn from closed to open on that carby. It worked fine. Maybe on a more zippy trials motor it might have been a problem. It's also possible that you can train your mind and body to ride with just about any setup.

Fast everytime for me as it matches closer to the natural wrist rotation than a slow version.

Some aftermarket variable respose are avaliable with a slow start and fast finish which are even better.

Edited by mattylad

Fast everytime for me as it matches closer to the natural wrist rotation than a slow version.

Some aftermarket variable respose are avaliable with a slow start and fast finish which are even better.

That in the Ann Summers catalogue ?

• Like 2

fast. my modern bikes have em...and a while back someone told me to try a slow one to match my vintage bikes..

it was a mess, worst experiance ever.

i have since then switched all my trialers over to fast grips..best thing i ever did...when i need a hand full, i get it with out too much wrist movement..

OTF, where did you get that tube? I just put a new slow Domino on my TY and it,s a bit too slow.Sounds like the one you have would work better.

I've thrown the box away now but they are quite common over here. Cost was I think £24.99 don't know what that is in dollars or what the shipping would be but i'll try and remember who makes them.

OK,thanks OTF, if you can remember it that would be great.If you,re like me though,it might be a bit hard to recall.I,m going to be 50 this year and it seems that in the past couple of years my memory and vision have been slipping.

I know what you mean trialsrfun.I seem to always find a way for things to go wrong.That is why I always like to ride my own bike. :chairfall: