Links To Scorpa Parts

lone trialer

So I have come to find out that owning a 2003 sy 250 scorpa in Canada has it's challenges...I know that (from what i have read) the sy is good all around reliable bike and I am thoroughly enjoying its rideability and ample power (for my novice riding skills)

Here'e the question...If and when the time comes...where can I a) find parts, like for example clutch components... b)fenders, fasteners, fork seals etc...

I have recently placed and received an order from "the tryals shop" and i must say I was impressed with their service and speedy shipping.. (dutie fees sucked though) I was able to get some "consumables" like, levers,grips, adjusters...etc.

I guess i'm more or less worried about "the big stuff"... any advice????

Hi Lone Trialer.

Go to the following link

http://www.thehellteam.com/catalogue/c11/c228/c21/c49

Copy and paste it into your browser.

This link is for a 2004 parts manual. Basically the same bike.

What is good about this parts book is the 4 digit part numbers are Scorpa parts, but the longer part numbers, at least for engine parts, are the Yamaha part numbers.

Just put a new clutch in mine and the plates, bearing, and gasket were all ordered through my local Yamaha dealer.

Unfortunately this does not apply to fork tubes and one of mine is needing replacement.

Hope the manual helps,

regards,

Peter.