Beta Rev 3 Stolen

kee360

Morning chaps well woke this morning to find my shed raided and yes the scum have took my BETA REV 3 FRAME NUMBER ZD3B9000020005927 FROM THE ROSE HILL area of BURNLEY if anyone sees a similar rev 3 for sale in the area please let me no

post-17295-0-96964600-1371981279_thumb.jpg

Morning chaps well woke this morning to find my shed raided and yes the scum have took my BETA REV 3 FRAME NUMBER ZD3B9000020005927 FROM THE ROSE HILL area of BURNLEY if anyone sees a similar rev 3 for sale in the area please let me no

hi kee my name is taz i live in stoops estate sorry to say but i ride my trials all around burnley all quarrys and most local fields and stuff will keep my eye out for it there woz one on facebook other day but wasnt same had red sprocket and exhuast was on other side ive had my yamaha blaster nicked twice and got em back in same week was the little scumbags round coal clough area and every one usally aks me about bikes for sale so if i here owt i giv u a bell hope ya get it back