Ossa 2014

onlyembo

• 1 month later...

USA Ossa Importer brought the new 2014 Race Model out to a practice ride a few weeks ago.

Carbon fiber exhaust and magnesium case as well as other components make the racing bike lighter than the standard model.

300cc stroke volume.

I got a chance to ride it a bit. They really got the FI right on this model. Smoother power than my 2012 Raga. I was very impressed. Since it was brand new I just rode it over some smaller obstacles and stayed out of the power range. They were hoping to get a photo shoot later in the day, that did not happen.

The suspension was all brand new so there is really no way to judge it without some break in time, but even with a brand new suspension the smoothness of the power roll-on made the bike very easy to adjust to quickly and ride smoothly over obstacles.

Clutch feel was stiffer than on my Raga but part of that may have been that Bill likes his lever set up further out than I do.

I have tried the 290 models each year and this new 2014, 300cc, impressed me as a real improvement from the previous years.

You are going to like it. I am looking forward to trying it again after the suspension is broken in.