Swingarm Protectors

copemech

I have been working a bit on some new stuff and thought some might like to try!

These are Carbon Fiber swingarm protectors to fit Sherco! (and possibly Gas Gas, although I do not have one to try, they may require trimming) and fit flat sided swingarms.

I hate it when after the first few rides the anodized finish wears off from your boots and all of a sudden the bike looks well worn!

They are 1.5 mm thick and finished on both sides(so they are interchangeable)and about 2"x9in long so they provide full coverage for the normal contact area of your boots(may be trimmed for less if you like), and made with high quality epoxy resins to provide maximum wear resistance and good looks. They are attached using a contact adhesive(which you must provide)and are practically unbreakable. Weight is approx. 2oz.

So if you have a new bike that you want to protect, or an older one that you want to dress up a bit, let me know. I currently have four pairs ready to try. The cost is 30 dollers per pair and includes postage to cont. US addresses. I accept paypal also!

E-mail me if you would like to try them, I think you will be pleased!

No pic provided as I think you know what the stuff looks like by now!

I am also considering making a few sets of matching Carbon Fiber sprocket and disc protectors, so let me know if you are interisted!

Cheers, :P

Mark