Bultaco Hi Boy With Honda Engine,what Happened To It?

maxbikes

Many years ago I bought a bultaco Sammy miller hi boy cheap,ive made many trials bikes using various makes and allways using Honda engines.any way I got this hi boy with knackered engine.so I put a Honda 185 twin road bike engine into it.i did not modify the frame I just made up brackets to make engine fit.i rode a few trials around Northampton.i also had a hi boy tl125.i would take both bikes to trials and lend out the bultaco to 2 or 3 other people to ride it was a big favourite to all who rode it.in fact at one section with big hill very muddy with 2 sharpe bends it beat a new gas gas with good expert rider who could not belive his eyes when he stood half way up after he failed the section.my mate riding was a novice riding same section.the exhaust were standard down pipes hammered at end to stop it getting noisey.it ran total loss battery that lasted all day no problem.i sold it to start my next project around Northampton to a bloke who was starting trials.i never saw the bike again.what happened to it?