Yamaha Majesty

ksmith

Hello, I have a Yamaha Majesty (250) that is fitted with a Yamaha OW 10 Works engine, can anyone shine any information about my bike, I have put more information about my bike on this site, but I put it in the UK Trials Talk section by mistake. Many Thanks.

You asked what it was worth ? well bit obvious really but it's worth whatever somebody is willing to pay for it. I know Mick is in the process of trying to build a replica of one of his works bikes and to me it would be nice if they were reunited but that's just my opinion.

That is a very reasonable answer and a very good idea, we just need to tell Mick. my email is. spookspotssmudge@gmail.com

You asked what it was worth ? well bit obvious really but it's worth whatever somebody is willing to pay for it. I know Mick is in the process of trying to build a replica of one of his works bikes and to me it would be nice if they were reunited but that's just my opinion.

That would be great, I am sure Mick will be able to remember when I jog is memory, the years have gone by and he must have seen a million bikes since then. Many Thanks for your help and Kind Regards.