Hello From Spain

j0rdi

Hello to everyone!

Please forgive me, I haven't practiced much English for the last 10 years... I'll try to write the best I can.

I bought a 2nd hand '07 Beta Rev 3 250cc about 2 years ago, but I injured myself the very first day... and now I'm starting to take the beta outdoors, but I can't even manage to climb tracks I used to do with my enduro bike.

Since it's second hand bike and I've left it in the garage for so long, there is some extra maintenance to do and some stuff to check just to get to know the bike. And for that, this forum it's being of a lot of help since there is so much information! I'm not good with tools and mechanics so I check continuously the manual and search all the info I find before even deciding if I should do it myself.

Anyway... I've found some curious little mods done to my bike by the previous owner (I hope there was only one), that I haven't seen before, and I'd like to share them with y'all. I'll open a post in the Beta section as soon as I have some pictures done... but don't expect too much, it's just that I've search through the net and the forum and I haven't found any ot it.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Thank you!

I'd like to have the beta ready for the weekend. Yesterday I had the left subframe arm welded, and I bought new fiber packing for the silencer.

Guys, nice country Belgium... I have family living in Antwerp... and I used to go there often. I never leave without tasting a Duvel...

• Like 1