Classic Trial Genk, Belgium

guys

Normally there is a "frituur" besides the cantine where you can get french fries, hot-dogs, hamburgers etc... but I guess it wasn't there today

But if you wish to eat before you take the long way home, there's a restaurant at the karting circuit

I already got most of the mud of my Bultaco and riding gear ;-)

Edited by guys

Will have to save up my Tesco vouchers for the Tunnel and bring my Cota over to have some fun with you!

We have done a few Night rallies with Club Triumph Holland in my Classic Spitfire,400km following the old routes taken by the 60's / 70's rally's , so we know that it's do-able in a weekend .

Looks like my kind of Trial.

• Like 1

Yeah Aywaille is the one on the continent.Arrive on good friday,sign on in the afternoon,ride the trial on saturday and easter monday and then go home or spent another day on easter monday.Aywaille is near Spa Francochamps.For me from germany it is only 190 Kilometers,so a good 2 hours drive.

• Like 1

I know the area well from rallies around Spa, Verviers, Eupen and the back roads that go underneath the E 40 motorway.

Looked a bit chilly there in March with snow on the ground in the hills.

We normally stay at Slenaken in the Limbourg region, great walking area and often thought it looked a great area for Trials.

• Like 1

Well pro sport,this year we had araund minus 12 degrees celcius and it was bloody cold,but next year easter will be late April,so the chance to chill outside in cafes and bars is there.And do not forget the famous belgium chips and the over 300 beers.

My favourites are Leffe brun and Hoogarden Rose.

• Like 2