Dave Rowland -thanks (+results?)

It was a great ride around, not what I was expecting, with predominantly streams/gullies. They started out very easy but sure got harder, certainly national standard in places (Hawk's nest I think it's called), but nothing dangerous.

Rode like a Muppet, throwing away much good work with a flurry of dabbing to avoid (or succumbing to) a "5" within spitting distance of the ends cards, dropping slack dabs left right and centre, BUT it just shows whata good event it was, as I still really enjoyed it.

Man 17 did a great job- nice route guide/programme with section descriptions, loads of course direction markers, 2 (yes 2) separate signs asking you whether you had completed 22, 23 and 24 before embarking along a track, and they even organised the weather too! Well done you lot!

Welldone Mike, that was a crackin ride :blink:

I had a bad day, was the irst rider round on the hard route, got pulled over outside the 'cat & fiddle' and rode like a dickhead. but still, a great trial. Thanks to Man17 MCC and everone for an excellent trial.