The Thieving B.........

paulmc

Dear All

The scroats have been in

The 3 below bikes were stolen from my house in North Yorks last night. Both adult trials bikes fairly unique, pictures attached:

1.Oset 16 (blue/silver)

2.Rothmans 4rt based on an '07 Repsol NX56FUV vin:VTDMT04A06E010042

Full Termignoni exhaust, 300 barrel, frame spars notched out, black wheels, blue chain

3.Evo 2T 300 Factory 2013 NX13BMV vin:ZD3T60102D0650457

Ohlins yellow shock, black apico levers, black 2014 rear mudguard, Raptor pegs

2013 SSDT paint no:238 on frame and barrel

Amongst bike lads they will be easy to spot

Anyone with information that leads to any bike being recovered or being able to get hold of the scumbags responsible, will be treated to a proper night out by me

Thanks for looking

Paul McInnes 07768 025360

post-2974-0-13104400-1391603806_thumb.jpg

post-2974-0-47174000-1391603856_thumb.jpg

post-20-0-16101000-1391642349_thumb.jpg

Edited by andy
Rotate 3rd image

Total SCUM, these people are, a single piece of lead between the eyes is what I'd like to see as punishment for stealing. Really feel for you all and hope you get them back soon. Ofcourse, the people that buy these nicked bikes are just as bad as the thieving scum are, if they couldn't sell the stuff, most of it wouldn't be nicked.

Had my 2009 4rt repsol stolen march 2012 -heard that they were being stolen to order and thieves are operating from a farm in Lincolnshire and advertised through Facebook,Gumtree and eBay.

Worth advertising on these sites and watch out for montesa parts being advertised especially on eBay.

Good luck.

I know the feeling !
My 2 bikes never showed up, They were taken during a Tuesday night Wednesday morning. There could be a trend here because this day seems to be the worst or most likely the "feral scum bags" strike.
Just a quick question more for curiosity, Did they close your garage up and take the padlock, Do any cut chain links fit back together? (frozen & shattered)

Just forced the garage door locks and lifted the bike over a car the steering was locked with a chain to the frame and rear wheel to the swinging arm they just lifted it out and funnily enough early on a Wednesday morning.

They didn't take my sons beta 80 which wasn't even chained up.

It's all pre planned by professional bike thieves.

Just forced the garage door locks and lifted the bike over a car the steering was locked with a chain to the frame and rear wheel to the swinging arm they just lifted it out and funnily enough early on a Wednesday morning.

Do you think you were followed home??

Bikes on trailer/rack or washing at home, in sight of a road?

Gutted for you, do you mind me asking which general area of North Yorks, as it's a bit too close for comfort to hear this too

Edited by johnnyboxer

Thanks for everyone's kind words and advice

If a night out with me is putting anyone off helping with information, I am happy to pay a reward for their safe return

Pls contact me or PC Lisa Jones, North Yorkshire Police (Stokesley)

Thanks for everyone's kind words and advice

If a night out with me is putting anyone off helping with information, I am happy to pay a reward for their safe return

Pls contact me or PC Lisa Jones, North Yorkshire Police (Stokesley)

Gutted for you Paul I'll keep a good look out for you on all my travels, plenty of people are sharing this on social media so hopefully you will get the same outcome as the fella who got his Scorpa nicked but got it back through a Facebook tip off.

Just a word of caution to anyone who finds the bikes or passes on information, I seriously recommend you take the reward do not have a night out with this fella, been there done that and suffered badly :beer::barf:

That really sucks. It does sound like a planned job by people who knew what they were looking for.

I applaud your effort in chaining them. Make me think it would be good to not only chain the wheels on but also chain the frame to a strong eyebolt, cemented to the floor or ground.

Is it common to have an alarm system on garages in UK?

FYI the bikes were secured to the floor and the garage was properly alarmed and sits inside a secure courtyard. The alarm was disabled, a small side window (hidden under bushes) was forced and the heavy duty chain was exposed and cut with professional tools, in the option of the CSI officer attending.The bikes were removed the same way.

Neither any of our tools nor any of the garage doors were touched or damaged. I sincerely hope that the perpetrators are kin to the late uncle of Kim Jong Un

Do you ride at Charltons , you may of been followed home, I go a different route home each time and check to see if I'm been followed.

I hope you get them back because plod don't give a **** about off road bikes, I'll keep my eyes and ears open in the eston area