Arkinsaw

Guest Scottie

neott (northeast oklahoma) held one event in arkansas last year there is usally a handful of riders at chadwich national forest (200 miles north in missouri) on most nice weekends (great place to ride).

I just got back from a week of fun in the sun on Beaver Lake (northeast arkansas) which is about 60 miles southwest of the Chadwick area. This was my first time down (my uncle owns a home on the lake) and I was very impessed with the area. Next time I am down to the lake I WILL be bringing my trials bike!!! :wacko:;):P

Yup, I should have said northwest. :blink:

I have only driven through the Chadwich area, But I plan to spend at least a day there on my next trip down.

most likely I'll try to make contact with someone from neott when I know what dates I will be in the area.

mostly springfield mo riders at chadwich about 30 modern bikes without a club anymore but usualy only 4 or 5 at chadwich on a decent weekend. you can ride and find plenty of sections in the 12000 acre forrest there is a 5 acre trials area that is really good especialy if you like ledges email me maybe i can meet you if i cant ride i can hook you up with some of the locals