Some More Fun In The Woods :)

terrarapta

This is my latest video i just recently filmed with Ben leach, tried to take on board lots of the comments left on the last video but please again leave any comments or improvements you would like to see below!!

https://www.facebook.com/BlackHornProductions?ref=hl <---- Like it!

https://twitter.com/Black_HornProds <-------- follow!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/Blackhornproduction <---- Subscribe!!

Here is the second video for all who hated the music -_-

Edited by terrarapta

I like the camera angles and fly cam and editing and riding

Good job

I don't think every video needs music......was that music? ......I remember the days when bands played instruments like guitars and drums

Try a little AcDc or Mettalica or iron maiden on

Maybe an intro and outro but listen to the bikes in the middle

Oh and do some backflips, I like backflips

• Like 1

Make the videos for your own satisfaction. If you like the music than put it in there. If I don't like the music I simply watch with the volume off. Good videos/camera angles etc..

All the "older"/"established" riders please remember that these young gentlemen are just that, young. This statement is not meant for anyone to not critique the video. Especially since the young men actually ask to have the video critiqued. But the reason I say remember they are young is because these videos are not necessarily meant for the "older/established" audieance, they will show these videos to their friends etc.... and that music may be what gets others their age to keep watching the video. and the more youngsters that watch the better the chance they will want to ride.

• Like 5

Thank you zippy, you explained it very well and i understand all of you want to hear the bike noise and i will take that into account for the next video, although its not so much that we have the music so our friends watch the video its more just what we know as our generation, its what we are used to.

There is one problem with having no music in the video i often have to duck(quieten) bits of the audio as me and ben talk to each other while we are filming and also we normally have a third person with us who normally tends to be shouting and screaming their head off!! Currently working on a video to upload tonight with the sound of the bikes with no talking over the top. Also i am glad to know that all of you like the way in which I film video(with the flycam) I would also like any other tips on what you would like me to improve and ok, i get the point, you dont want music! lets not hear that one again if you please.

Tom

Tom

A suggestion. Ask your friends not to shout or scream as this will cause you to edit the sound.

I am not quite sure what you are trying to convey in the video, obstacles,wheelies, hill climbing etc

There is a lot of dead video space with your rider just riding off into flat space/ground hidden behind trees, bushes etc .

Most of the video is the rider riding away from the camera. Maybe position your self closer to the obstacle and have your rider come to you????

Other than that great effort and riding. Cheers