Some More Fun In The Woods :)

terrarapta

Billy thank you for all the advice, the way I tend to make videos is just make a compilation this may be because I don't do trials biking(although I can ride). About the dead video space I like to have a second or two before a trick or whatever you call them this is because(I'm my experience) if you edit a video with the clips very close it looks very choppy and it then needs traditions which doesn't go with the video and on the note of the rider going away from the camera this is not that I don't like the shot achieved it's again that I don't ride trials and I can't see a route so I often get in the way and sometimes almost get run over so it's not ideal!! Also would you like to see more go pro footage in the video thanks,

Tom

I enjoy weird camera angles and would like to see more of that, but keep the camera low on the bike or body so the terrain does not look flat

And don't delete the crashes

You could try placing e camera in different places and film the same section from different angles, then take the time to edit them so it looks like real time

Tom,

I really like the changes. Good job on trying different camera angles and adding some GoPro video. Keep it up! The more you try, the more you will learn about what angles work well and add excitement to the videos.

I understand the videos are to capture and share the fun and excitement of trials riding with no other specific goal. It is good to have some exciting clips with some low key clips for variety.

Work with your friends to know when they should be quiet and when they should cheer. I find it cool when the observers get excited with a well executed technique. It is better to remain quiet as the camera person and even add commentary later.

It would be good to get more views of the rider's (Ben) face. There was only one short clip that showed his face. Maybe even have him do some short explanation of what he is going to do, then show him doing it.

Know that you can't please all the people who will watch. Do what excites you and Ben and your excitement will show in the video.

Keep at it! And tell Ben he's doing great!

PS: Did you notice I didn't mention the music? LOL :bouncy:

Edited by thats_a_five
  • Like 1

Ok thank you everyone for all the useful feedback i have listed below the main things that were mentioned and i will try to improve on for the next video i make!

1. No Music!

2.try do some backflips -.-

3.less dead video space(just random riding around)

4.Don’t delete the crashes

5.Keep the camera low so the hills look steeper

6.more footage from the go pro at weird angles

7. more footage of the riders face

Please reply if you disagree or have anything to add thanks,

Tom

version 2 great not saying why

keep it up great riding great filming

and as you said earlier its a generation thing but i think most of us are at an awkward age we are overweight balding arthritic grumpy and thats just the ladies

• Like 3