New Sport

pmmhd

Hi to all

Been racing mx for years but fancy a change. Trials looks a great challenge. Not a clue what bike, kit or where to practice in Hampshire.Age 40, 6' 6"

Any hints and tips would be great. Thanks :)

Hi

I am in a similar situation. Just getting into trials, also from Hampshire.

It seems all are friendly and helpful and when you start hunting around there are a few places to go.

Where in Hampshire are you ? I found it really helpful going to a trial and talking to riders.

There is one this weekend in the New Forest and I think one next week end around Eastliegh but depends where you are based.

Look on here and ACU web site as they have club lists.

Let me know if I can help anymore

Thanks Fatty

Hi guys,

feel free to add yourselves to this map to find people and places to ride in your area! Helpful instructions are found in the details window. Feel free to share this with any trials riders or clubs you know!

http://ps-dbs.maps.arcgis.com/apps/OnePane/basicviewer/index.html?appid=350418affc254bcabbf70d80863896ef

thanks, keep your feet up!

-Todd

• 2 weeks later...

I've just started trials to. I've rode a bmx since I was 11 and now 26. I took to trials very quickly as you did mx I'm sure you would. Do what my friends said to me. Join a club an ride the events I have my 1st this Sunday. You get to ride decent place's an everyone seems nice an all age's an all skill so not massively competitive. My dads 53 And He's gunna compete to!!