Lambretta Trials Area .. Fun

lambretta_ash

got bored on the way back home from a job so I thought id post a video of me doing this area I found in brum ;)

but I was on the scooter ... what am I to do haha

ps don't have a clue how to get the video on here ... havnt played enough

Edited by andy
embedded video

Sorry to spoil your fun bud but after a quick online search I found this. Just trying to help fellow trialists. I know of more than one of my mates have had motorbikes taken away and CRUSHED!

In such cases the police have the power to warn the user of the bike to remove it and if it persists have the machine seized and destroyed.

Advice for parents and riders: the only places where off road vehicles can be lawfully ridden is on private land with the direct permission of the land owner or at an organised, supervised off road centre. (Bear in mind that you will probably need off road insurance!)

What about rights of way and bridle paths? These historic rights of way date back to a time when horses were the primary means of transport. All the law surrounding this preserves the rights of people to walk and ride horses along them. That means no motorbikes or quads! The two groups do not mix and it is simply not safe

Can I ride on wasteland or the disused railway lines?

The simple answer is no. There is a common misconception that common land or wasteland is free for anybody to do whatever they like. This is not the case. There is a historical right of access for leisure purposes and even for grazing animals but all other use is not allowed. The law that covers bikes is Sec38, Road Traffic Act 1998. Riding motor vehicles on common land or wasteland is almost always illegal.