Ladies & Girls Zona Trials Championship Day One Section Six

jeff2012

Ladies & Girls Zona Trials Championship Weekend 21st june 2014 - Day one - Section Six - Video below.

Riders in video - Emma Bristow, Becky Cook, Katy Bullock, Victoria Payne, Kira Beardshall

Edited by jeff2012

My wife and I sat and watched this vid together! Great to see young girls in the sport, more power to them! I have two girls (20,15) but alas they have shown no interest in motorcycles. The older one is just too busy with life, University (engineering) and her part-time job! She has said she will ride a motorbike one day.

That may change now that Mum is riding her Beta 4T most weekends! Hehehehe The younger one would like a quad and may then be converted to having a go at a trials bike?

We can only hope!!

Looking forward to next instalment! I'll put the vid above on the big screen tonight for the girls to see. They do enjoy watching the World Indoor Champs so will get a kick out of girls their age in trials!

Mags

• Like 1

My wife and I sat and watched this vid together! Great to see young girls in the sport, more power to them! I have two girls (20,15) but alas they have shown no interest in motorcycles. The older one is just too busy with life, University (engineering) and her part-time job! She has said she will ride a motorbike one day.

That may change now that Mum is riding her Beta 4T most weekends! Hehehehe The younger one would like a quad and may then be converted to having a go at a trials bike?

We can only hope!!

Looking forward to next instalment! I'll put the vid above on the big screen tonight for the girls to see. They do enjoy watching the World Indoor Champs so will get a kick out of girls their age in trials!

Mags

Thanks for your great comments & i am pleased you enjoyed the video.

I will be uploading about 5 videos from the first day then maybe 6 videos for the second & final day.

All videos will be in a playlist at You Tube (Sharetime1) under (Ladies & Girls Zona Championship trial)

Enjoy!

Thanks for posting - I've been trying to convince my wife that trials is not a 'male only' sport! I think this proves the point!

My pleasure!

I have only 13 months experience in Trials & have found this sport / hobby is great for the whole family.

My club friends are Male & Female Age from 8 years to 72 years old.

More videos by Thursday teatime.

Enjoy!

Alan,

Show your wife this pic!

Its my wife. She started to learn to ride a motorcycle this year (January) at 50! Her weapon of choice is her Beta 250 4T. She has come a long way since being the shaky lady on the trials bike with a look of trepidation on her face... to the confident, much improved lady with a smile of her dial every time she gets on the thing!

I'm damn proud of her for having a go and even prouder of her succeeding to the point where we ride our trials bikes together. Sure beats gardening as we head towards rest of 50's and 60's!

The other plus is the fitness regime we have started so we can ride the trials bikes for longer sessions!

Mags

post-20008-0-16356600-1403735036_thumb.jpg

Edited by mags
  • Like 2