This Forum's Newest, Most Inexperienced And Most Ignorant Member...

jesb

Greetings to all TY owners/enthusiasts. I've been reading the posts here for six months or so, but didn't dare join until I'd bought and taken apart a TY175E and gained some limited knowledge of the things. I've really appreciated the posts I've read to date, and send my thanks to everyone who's posted here. Even those that don't make sense...

Until now I've just been an trials Observer for a local club in Warwickshire (Leamington Victory), to do a favour for a friend, and I enjoyed the spirit of the events, and the enthusiasm and cameraderie of the participants, so much that I went one stage further and got a TY175. Well, two, actually, as I've got the bug, and found a second TY175, this time with what I believe to be a Majesty frame. I'll post on this later, as I'd like to know more about it.

Thanks once again, and keep posting. I hope that one day soon I'll have something to contribute as well as questions to ask - though don't hold your breath...