Trials Triple Log,floater/endo Turns & Zap Jump Techniques - Slow Motion Footage

jeff2012

Good vid Jeff! Makes me even more worried I have some "fails" ahead when I start the tyres leaving planet earth! Hehehehehehe

I've pressed all the buttons on the handlebars and can't seem to find the one, that, when you press it... the back wheel lifts like on wings and the bike turns 90 degrees and the back wheel slowly lowers back to terra firma????

Must be an optional extra???

Mags

Realy Cool Video!!! :icon_salut: It breaks down a lot of techniques, at a speed a Trials Goober like myself can see (but not do.....).

And I know this will seem weird, but did anyone else notice the guy in the blue t-shirt kinda doing a pole dance with a tree at the 2:45 point in the vid????

Jimmie

Good vid Jeff! Makes me even more worried I have some "fails" ahead when I start the tyres leaving planet earth! Hehehehehehe

I've pressed all the buttons on the handlebars and can't seem to find the one, that, when you press it... the back wheel lifts like on wings and the bike turns 90 degrees and the back wheel slowly lowers back to terra firma????

Must be an optional extra???

Mags

I know these guys do make it look so easy. Helps if you practice on a slight downhill bank - (In Theory).

Thanks for watching & all your great comments!

Realy Cool Video!!! :icon_salut: It breaks down a lot of techniques, at a speed a Trials Goober like myself can see (but not do.....).

And I know this will seem weird, but did anyone else notice the guy in the blue t-shirt kinda doing a pole dance with a tree at the 2:45 point in the vid????

Jimmie

Yes i agree great techniques with the pole & the Trials riders were pretty good also! :hyper: