02 Rev 3 Wiring Woes

adamspad5

Just got my bike recovered from the police after being stolen and the wiring amongst other things has had a hard time. I seem to be missing a little bit and other bits have been cut. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated as there is currently no spark. This is what I've got, the fan, thermostat and kill switch have been cut so will need to add wiring in for them once I know where I'm wiringFullSizeRender.jpg to.

Thanks bilks, that gas helped a bit. The stators up to 02 I think was different, a 6 post unit as opposed to 4 and mine has 5 wires coming from it. Ive now doted the fan and stat wiring but still unsure as to where the kill switch wires in. I've read that the black/white wire is the one but this goes into the cdi and doesn't come back out ?

Yes i know the 02 has a 6 coil pack used to have 1 as to 4 coil on the 04 on.but if you have your wires correct going to your coil 1 will be earth other is the feed,just fix your kill wire to the feed wire going to your coil,and earth the remaining wire on the kill switch to earth.