Trials In Arkansas

Guest Scottie

I think you would have to travel probly too early but ne oklahoma has octobertest oct 22-23 central regional trial p;us pro class with $2500 purse other close events nov 5-6 wichata ks centrial regional trial neott shows a trial at bristow oklahoma nov 27 some of the north texas clubs might be closer not sure of schedule

. . . and while you are asking. Are there any trials in NW Arkansas or SW Missouri or Eastern Oklahoma on the weekends of Oct. 1 & 2 or Oct. 15 & 16?

I've been looking, but haven't found anything yet. I know there is an AHRMA National Vintage Trial in TN on Oct. 8 & 9 - but I'll be busy with ISDT Reunion Ride that weekend. (If I'm going to drive 1,950+ miles -one way! - to attend an event, maybe I can come up with another event to cut my cost per event in half :blink:

bulfrog how about ne texas oct1-2 munster texas 2 day central regional series same series as octobertest oct 16 matt kansas city (trenton mo)has event nebraska club has cornhusker cup oct 8-9 if your looking for good place to ride while passing thru during the week chadwich near branson mo 12,000 acres national forrest with lot of rock or my place bolivar mo