T & Mx Wtc Coverage

cota kid

Now fair enough I'm not an Adam Raga fan, but credit where credit is due. This seasons he has won both the indoor and outdoor WTC. Some achievement however you look at it.

I think it a little unfair that this event did not even warrant a mention on the front cover of T&MX September 8th 2005 Edition. Are T&MX saving up trials articles for the TrialsWorld Magazine? Which incidently I like.

They must be saving the articals because if you are not a Motorcross fan you can read TMX in about about 5 minutes its the poorest weekly on the market and you end up paying just to get the "Regs" most weeks. I used to subscibe but my subscibtion ran out and TMX didn't even bother to tell me , I rang to find out why my TMX had not arrived and the woman on the phone said your yearly subscibtion has lapsed and did'nt even ask me if i wanted to renew! with this kind of slack attitude should we really expect their publication to be anything other than what it is?

I understand that J D is on holiday currently which is possibly why there is a slightly less perfect paper last 2 weeks?

I don't know who this side of the Atlantic has seen copies of Trials competition the American equivalent but that has some really good stuff, technical riding tips and my favorite "alien Autopsy".

I think there's a Trials Comp banner ad on the Trials Central front page...We're pretty fortunate to have someone on this side of the Atlantic tying the loose ends of trials together in such a nice manner.

Shan also puts out an annual TrialSport Magazine which is something to woof about, too. Pretty darn cool. Lots of great photos of US and WTC riders. More of the trick stuff on the factory bikes. A nice magazine to show to the non-trials types, too.

Mike