Press Release Due Soon

telecat

One announcement that might of happened won't be happening cause what they were announcing isn't happening!

However there may be other announcements I don't know about!

Hope that helps.

When is this announcement coming James?

ts pretty obvious that as time drifts on from week to week and them month to month the likelihood of any announcement becomes less. If it was a no brainer opportunity people would have been all over it....but theyre not. The persons involved may decide to reveal thier decision in the future  or they may not. Either way , its not what i had hoped for as a Jgas fan. All this has got nothing to do with the bikes. It might not be awful for the competition but it is such a horrible waste that the still fresh and relevant bike designed by the great rider Jordi Tarres does next to nothing.  Ive given my advice months ago to the factory , but its not that simple. They need to change thier ways and bend over backwards to keep everyone happy.

JGas compares well to a humanoid. Refusing to stop and being constantly evolved until its destruction.

ts pretty obvious that as time drifts on from week to week and them month to month the likelihood of any announcement becomes less. If it was a no brainer opportunity people would have been all over it....but theyre not. The persons involved may decide to reveal thier decision in the future  or they may not. Either way , its not what i had hoped for as a Jgas fan. All this has got nothing to do with the bikes. It might not be awful for the competition but it is such a horrible waste that the still fresh and relevant bike designed by the great rider Jordi Tarres does next to nothing.  Ive given my advice months ago to the factory , but its not that simple. They need to change thier ways and bend over backwards to keep everyone happy.

JGas compares well to a humanoid. Refusing to stop and being constantly evolved until its destruction.

How hard is it to talk to people ? I cannot understand at all why this businessman is throwing good money away by not talking to the market he needs to serve. !  :wall:  

• Like 1

It's a very strange situation. They are running a World Trials Effort but it seems a very Man in a shed operation on the manufacturing front. They obviously have a great bike but have a strange attitude to selling them. It almost as though you have to catch them in the right frame of mind to get a supply. But there is a supply IF you do. Sad state of affairs really. The opportunity to get a large share of the Market is slipping away.

• Like 1

ts pretty obvious that as time drifts on from week to week and them month to month the likelihood of any announcement becomes less. If it was a no brainer opportunity people would have been all over it....but theyre not. The persons involved may decide to reveal thier decision in the future or they may not. Either way , its not what i had hoped for as a Jgas fan. All this has got nothing to do with the bikes. It might not be awful for the competition but it is such a horrible waste that the still fresh and relevant bike designed by the great rider Jordi Tarres does next to nothing. Ive given my advice months ago to the factory , but its not that simple. They need to change thier ways and bend over backwards to keep everyone happy.

Well that clears things up then!

When two respected figures of the trials world, Jordi Tarres & Steve Saunders, cannot work with this company, it does not bode well.

Edited by neils on wheels
  • Like 1