Ty 80

lms 6201

hi , have bought for my kids a ty 80 , ( hard to get one in any condition i,ll say!) it has suziki rm 80 forks ( in poor cond) would any one know what the ty fork length from cap to axle center is and the tube diameter , it has i think the rm clamps which are for 27mm tubes , if i can find some early yz 80 forks i would be better off but may have to set up the yz clamps , thanks

if you are in the US, I have quite a few TY80 parts, including a couple sets of forks and triple trees.

kids have outgrown the. The TY80 are far less desireable here anymore with the availability of reasonably priced used modern kid trials bikes now.

kcj

Hey, thats my bike :beer:

Glad to see you are looking after it :o

Heath are you going to the off road show at donnington in November? and will you have room for it? and what day are you going? and and and :(

And as for charging me I'll pay you in 'zoider' :)

John

Hey, I got a 74 ty250 in the works. Will be ready soonish, and put on Ebay.

I remember when I rode a Ty80 before the modern trials bikes for kids, that ty had more snap than many 80s and 50s, but lacked in the suspension area. Still a blast to ride. :D