What Kinda Helmet Lid Do You Wear? Any Good Recommendation?

wikineon

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

I have an older HEBO that I like.

Anybody try the newer ones with the cool shades?

zone5-trial-helmet.jpg

I have the newer Hebo Zone 5. Very decent lid, supercomfty and airy. I like the visor too, pops out nicely and away inside with a quick move of one finger. For bright sunlight & visor is also handy for those short trials tracks interconnecting commutes when you go 5th 6th gear and the wind doesn't want to push your eyes out of their sockets with wind pressure LOL :)

But I took the right color - white. No ugly multicolor sponsored-superstar wannabe for me please, just a nice elegant functional & timeless helmet please:

zone5-monochrome-trial-helmet.jpg

Edited by tsiklonaut
  • Like 1

I had a NAU, fitted pretty well, I liked it, it'd taken a few knocks and I couldn't find a NAU stockist in Australia with my size (medium)

I tried on an Airoh, loved the look but it didn't seem to fit my head shape.

Ended up with a MOTS Carbon, I love it, nice and light, my only issue was fitting my bluetooth headset, it fitted in the NAU easier.

• 4 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

Looking to find any info on the Hebo Zone 4 EXTREME.  Hoping for info on shape, fit, venting etc. 

I have an oval head, average face where between L and XL depending on the helmet.  Just hoping I can find someone that might be able to tell me how it compares to other helmets they have owned.

I am attempting to figure out if I should go with the Hebo or maybe get an Airoh TTR or the Hebo Zone 4 EXTREME...

In the end I will likely get one of the two and I am leaning on the Hebo side because of price but that might not be the write choice...

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

Not sure how to comment on the shape. I had a Wulf, medium, prior (version before current) i measure as 58. The Wulf was a medium 57-58 but felt fairly loose although was tight on the sides. After riding with the Wulf i would have a head ache. The Hebo fits me well and hardly know i am wearing it. I used to take the Wulf off waiting or walking at sections because i got too hot which does not seem to be a problem now. Viability is far better too.