Vertigo

dwb5151

If it is as reliable as the montesa it will sell like hot cakes. The build quality, the grip ,the power!! Remminds me of my old 315r. I think its the way it rides the turning circle and the power what more could you want from a bike. It seems like they took all the best bits from the other bikes and put it on theirs. The ducati frame style the beta turning head. What you think? The thing i didnt like about the montesa was the weight but you dont have that on the vertigo.

• Like 1

The 315 was/is an awesome bike,still competitive at centre expert level at 2decades old,if the vertigo is a new equivalent then its going to sell by the shed load comparatively speaking.

That is a very intuitive post and if correct clearly states what many suspect - trial bikes have not actually improved that much for a long long time and most of the improvements are imperceptible at club man level sections.

• Like 1

That is a very intuitive post and if correct clearly states what many suspect - trial bikes have not actually improved that much for a long long time and most of the improvements are imperceptible at club man level sections.

For 10 years now, I've had a 2005 Sherco, with very few mods; Boysen reeds etc.and I've tried a few newer bikes over the years but there hasn't been anything significantly 'better' to get me spending ( I used to change bikes every 2 years or less).

The 4rt gets my attention because it's a giggle, it's so 'different' and the JotaGas has good suspension but...IMHO there's nothing new under the sun :( (Is it my age?)

Back on topic: I'm looking forward to blagging a go on a Vertigo :thumbup:

And I keep riding my Trusty Fantic...

But a 300rr keeps invading my dreams ......

a fellow team wgasa member got one and im intrugued but not impressed. we rode the hills in the mud because winter isnt here. the bike is well sprung but its still heavy. we were pushing each other and my gg over rode it but again im used to my moped he isnt yet.

--biff

"As technically they havent been proven yet"

I would say they they haven't been proven at regular weekend trials in expert, clubman or novice classes, however, I would say Vertigo have been well proven at world championship level. Plus I would guess Vertigo team riders don't just ride their bikes once a week like most of us.

And I quess they have the opportunity to change a frame etc if they need to ;) I would like to see reliability on the long run for normal users.

E.g. GG frame (especiialy 2009ish) brake somethimes. Would this have been a problem for raga? Probably not. But for normal users its not that much fun.

In my opinion by the way it rides and its been tested for 2 years its reliable but people will say what will happen after 2 years of riding the vertigo. Dougie Lampkin isnt going to put his name on a bad bike. What you think?