Jgas Bankrupt?

jordi

I am in the south east of England (although I can't see what my location has to do with someone else's comment on a subject ) I obviously cannot drive this site very well as I cannot find any referance to location perhaps you could enlighten me and probably others as well.

Kind regards

if this is true why dont they sell more?

This is what I cannot understand because they could've sold more, in the UK anyway.  Steve Saunders had orders but couldn't get bikes and this situation was replicated in other countries too.  The question should therefore be why didn't they/don't they make more when they could've done well? Whatever it's now called and whatever it's finances Jotagas seems to have behaved like a zombie company ever since JT left.

Without knowing the exact details of what went on its very difficult to prove "steve had orders for bikes" or there was a demand for them here or anywwhere else for that matter?

Money can be advanced in various ways and lines of credit can be made available for definate orders, in various ways, so there is more to this than they didnt make enough bikes surely. Ditto ossa.

Exactly Andrew. Nothing is simple and straight forward .

Just one perfect example of this are the so called 'bike orders' to the factory that were never fulfilled. The factory say their requests were NOT satisfied. That's WHY they didn't arrive in the Uk.

It's only when you get both sides of the argument that you start to see the full picture , but this is just one point. As Jotagas don't talk a lot you don't hear their side so people just go with the uk slant on the story.

I believe Jotagas / Jgas will continue just fine. I'm told this bankruptcy relates to old matters being finalised now.Time will tell but my monies on Jotagas surviving . The boss isn't a quitter unlike some.

I know that the truth and finding the full story gets forgotten in journalism but you'd have thought that todotrial and tmx would have picked up the phone or emailed the factory . But they didn't bother. If they'd done so they'd have been told the other side of the story and that there is hope for the marque ...... but they didn't bother. Tmx didn't even contact Vince not so far away and a stalwart of trial.

I guess jotagas don't pay for advertising .... and money talks loudest ... and others do. I wonder where they got the story from ........I can make a good guess . It's strange that a Catalan based website finds an article in an Aragon newspaper lol. Get my drift !. Sure the story was true ... but it was fed .... but they just reported the doom , not the factories view. I'm told and I believe there's great hope. Ssdt factory entries. A new 17 bike. This morning a recieved photos of 6 more prototypes. The boss won't relinquish control and jotagas I believe won't go anywhere. Stay small .. focus on r and d is what he loves and does the trials side for. You'll see .....I hope

Edited by gasgas249uk
  • Like 6