Ptb Mapping

caddy4u

I have 6 vehicles with EFI and somewhat more than that motorcycles or plant with carburettors so I am in quite a good position to comment on their relative merits. I also have diagnostics equipment such as scanners, Oscilloscope and injector test equipment for EFI. The main problem with carbs is lack of knowledge of those attempting to work on them. I have a 1997 motorcycle and apart from a balance after running in the carbs have never been touched, I have a 1978 Honda, the carb has been stripped once. On my trials bikes I hardly ever strip the carbs and by hardly ever I mean never or several year intervals.

Regarding entry fees - I will post again on that topic.

There is always an exception to every rule and even balanced opinion by reasonable people never seems to illicit any kind of balanced and sensitive response from you dadily.

We are not talking about you, your friends your plant or a 78 honda we are talking trials, and trying to cope with the loss of a mountain of information and helpfulness in Munch m sport.

A little respect and understanding of others views on this subject would be helpful. Just for once?

• Like 4

At the time I made my initial post I was not aware Mick Gallagher had died. One of the lads looking over my shoulder has a fair idea who caddy4u is and as I have said already we thought the post was pretty funny as we did it. If you then follow from the insults I received you will see why it progressed into the EFI posts it did.

As someone who posts in the way you do ND, you are hardly in any position to lecture anyone else on sensitivity, I would go as far as suggesting diplomacy is not your strongest subject.