2017 300Rr

barfy

I've been riding my 2006 montesa repsol since it was new i took out of the box put fuel in and rode off its a great bike had to replace fenders that was my fault couldn't stay on the pegs lol I have had to replace a set of fork seals though . Great bike Im trying to buy another one i want a 2017 300RR ,they are proving to be hard to find. I checked with the guy Paul7 told me about They didnt get the 300 :-(  I did find a 2016 300 in Mississippi for $10000. im hoping to find the 2017 if anyone has a lead let me know.

Oh Paul7 your guy at dealership seems like a great guy need to get him on a bike 

Sorry BBK i'd have bet money that I heard him say he ordered two, one of each, and got approved for both. If you don't find one soon there's way to find out which dealer has them, all the Honda dealers should have the ability to do a vehicle search on other dealers inventory and tell you who has one in stock, probably have to wait until they actually have them for that to work though and it seems like they really don't like to do it for some reason, maybe offer the guy at the local dealership a beer or something to do the search for you.

Wouldn't mind so much if the bars were a little shorter for me, save me pulling out the sawsall, had to cut a couple inches off the fat bar on the sherco so they felt right, no idea how wide they are, never actually measured them.

Edited by paul7

U.K. Price reduction ?

2017 300rr RRP £7499

2017 repsol £6699

Aren't those the discounted 2016 prices? Friend of mine wanted a 2017 RR and none of the dealers knew when they would be getting them. I'd guess they've got 2016 bikes to get rid of first.

Im happy to say I was able to put a down payment on one I did find one in CA. was waiting on him to get back to me when one of the other dealers I called to say they have one coming now in January that was just 4-1/2 hours away 

The bars on my 2016 300RR are about 830mm wide, that's 32.67 inch.

So my GG bars are essentially exactly the same length. I'm guessing the bars on the RR I rode were rolled back more than I prefer which made them feel narrow. I didn't really take any time to check, but it's doubtful they were cut.

On a semi-related note, any 2016 300RR issues? I noticed for 2017 they made some piston/ring changes.