No 13

cota kid

I oftain request the number 13 when signing on. But then again if you see me ride you would appreciate it does not make a difference! I rode our club evening series this year with the number 13 at each round. I was awarded the over 40 championship but after a results protest was relegated to second spot by 1 point. so purhaps there is somthing in it.

(I also live in a house number 13 with the front door etc. painted green.)

Stuart

When i used to ride motox i allways used the No 13, Ricky Johnson one of my riding heros at the time used to use it, thats a while ago :rolleyes: . I've never been offered it at a trial but theres no way it could make my results any worse :unsure: .

i can see a pattern forming here, i am also crap no matter what number i am!!

I think we should start the "crap Trials Team", The italians have that top trials team or what ever. I think we could atract some sponsership from somone, coz when you think about it, every one remembers that idiot that made a right ar*e of a section, so they would take more notice of us than the top riders, hence better coverage for sponsers :unsure: . Sounds logical to me, but then again so do lots of things :rolleyes: .

I'm not superstitious I'd walk under a ladder to kick a Black Cat on Friday 13th any day of the week.

I was born on the Wednesday 13th May and my first child was born on Wednesday 13th May, some years later. So give me lucky 13.

Iv'e always liked 13 and never had anything bad happen. I will ask for a 13 shirt to be made for the hockey season.(if they can be a***d though)

I avoid ladders, but that is it. Am proud half-owner of a black cat who is very fat, but a good hot water bottle (if she doesn't scratch you to death first!)

I would love to have 13 at a trial, would be great!

Pete.