This weekend Sunday 23rd April Peak Classic Trial at Dudwood Farm, Elton, Derbyshire

Peak Classic are holding round 4 of their 2017 Club Championship this weekend Sunday 23rd April at Dudwood Farm, Elton, Derbyshire. DE4 2LZ 

Start time 11.00am entries close 15 mins prior to the start.

Expert, Classic Expert, Intermediate, Classic Intermediate and Clubman routes

Classes for British Bikes, Twinshocks, Pre95 air cooled monos and over 50's on moderns.

Do you ride any of the above? Are you fed up of riding at clubs that just put on a "classic" class but dont make any concessions for the bike you ride expecting you to ride the same sections as the moderns and wunderkids ? Fed up of then using you as a cash cow to make up for falling entries? Then come and ride with a Classic Club that only caters for riders like you riding a classic bike.

We aim to offer a fun day out and you choose the route to match how competitive YOU want to be.

So come along and join in the fun in the beautiful Derbyshire Peak District.

• Like 2

Brilliant trial today, had a good turnout and the Weather was glorious, had a blast.

Some friends even came to watch me, which was great.

I felt it was my Best trial so far in terms of riding, really liked the sections in the stream bed.

Edited by shakennstirred
  • Like 1