2018 new model info??

markg

as long as ive been waiting for my 2017 i was starting to think i was going to get an 2018 instead its been 7 months since i put my money down on a 300rr was called today saying i can come get the bike tomorrow. I wont be buying from the Dallas dealership again  

• 3 weeks later...

I admit I would have loved a Repsol engine update to the 300 instead of the 300RR.  However I can't nock the look or ride of the 300RR its such a nice bike!

With the black frame on the 300RR you could always get some Repsol plastics and some yellow stickers for the tank and wheels... Then the 300RR would look a lot like the Repsol... 

Talking about it is making me want to consider it... 

• 2 weeks later...

Had the same wait for my STD. waited 7 months ended up going to another dealer and got a 300RR as STD's where all sold out. A bit of overkill as just getting into trials but 4RT's are hard to find in Australia, but what a bike. 

2018 models will be more of the same i think, hard to know what to improve, but a bit lighter would always come in handy.

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

On 07/06/2017 at 5:00 AM, bbk said:

as long as ive been waiting for my 2017 i was starting to think i was going to get an 2018 instead its been 7 months since i put my money down on a 300rr was called today saying i can come get the bike tomorrow. I wont be buying from the Dallas dealership again  

youve got a 2017 bike a few months before the 2018s.

Looks like a slight change of decals and another flimsy sump guard for the 260 ?  

Anyone seen or heard anything on the 2018 300rr? Would be nice to see it actually be a true 300cc rather than it being a 289cc ? suppose 290rr doesn’t sound as impressive ? 

• Like 1