Alexz Wigg Wins Midland Centre Event

scorpa3

Ross is definitely good, however that kid has some growing up to do. I was walking in the pits at the US world round and he tried to roost me. It didn't hit me cause of his obviously underpowered gas gas. Being a good rider is great, but if he's gonna try to act like a badass maybe he should grow up a little.

Hmmmm..... For his age I've found Ross to be one of the more mature thinking riders. Maybe if he didn't hit you, he didn't mean to hit you???

The GasGas may be underpowered compared to a 280 or 300, but you could be roosted by a beta 50.

Sounds like you got a bee in your bonnet about something??

I'm getting there myself, but it sounds to me like you fit in to the miserable old git category.

It's the last round of the 2006 Midland Centre Championship, if by then I'm out of the running for the over 40 runner up spot (There's no way I'm going to beat Clive Charleton anyway) then I might miss out this one and do some video filming.

I'll have to find someone who has a decent digital camera because my cheepo goes too dark under the trees and the 'good' (read bad) sections are all under the trees at Shennington.

Remember... we're due a wet one this year!

Ross is definitely good, however that kid has some growing up to do. I was walking in the pits at the US world round and he tried to roost me. It didn't hit me cause of his obviously underpowered gas gas. Being a good rider is great, but if he's gonna try to act like a badass maybe he should grow up a little.

I'm getting there myself, but it sounds to me like you fit in to the miserable old git category.

Unfortunately, yes