Dougie To Ride...

pa.

Who should Dougie ride for in 2006?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who should Dougie ride for in 2006?

• Montesa: Honda has deep pockets.
    • Beta: Return to the family.
    • Gas Gas: I doubt it but...
    • Sherco: Can they afford him?
    • Scorpa: French Follies
    • Fantic: Will it run?
    • Aprilia: If they get it sorted.

We are now well into the final month of Dougie's contract with HRC-Montesa and still no word as to who he will be riding for in 2006.

So let's speculate on which bike you think Dougie will ride in 2006.

I will put my neck out and say that Dougie will be staying with Montesa HRC. I sincerely believe Doug is still well capable of winning another World Outdoor Title and Montesa HRC know this. They are also one rider down with Friexa's departue and quite simply there is no rider who is capable of stepping into Doug's Alpine Stars.

I wonder if Montesa HRC will replace Freixa and with whom?

I'm with Ishy on this one, I think the Repsol sponsorship with Beta UK may be the link. Surely Honda's public relations dept would be telling us he had already signed. However could be Doug has already signed again for Montesa and is having a good laugh watching our posts. He did n't start this topic did he?

now that frexia is out of the frame, and fajardo has been snaped up for another 2 years by gas gas, which spanish rider will montesa sign,or will they be happy with laia sanz. if they are after another spanish rider (which i expect is the case), then the only real prospect is that of young Bou, and if he goes who do beta get or are they content with Kuroyama and Dabill. and so the circle continues.