Junior Kickstart 1981, help needed.

adam10183

Hi Guys, Does anyone happen to have a copy of Junior kickstart from 1981.

Over the past 15 years i've managed to build up a collection of all the adult and junior editions but 81 is proving impossible.

I've tried several people who rode that year but not joy either, if anyone could help or point me in the direction of someone who could it would be greatly appreciated.

Martin Arden and Rob Sartin were the winners if that helps.

Cheers

1 hour ago, adam10183 said:

Hi Guys, Does anyone happen to have a copy of Junior kickstart from 1981.

Over the past 15 years i've managed to build up a collection of all the adult and junior editions but 81 is proving impossible.

I've tried several people who rode that year but not joy either, if anyone could help or point me in the direction of someone who could it would be greatly appreciated.

Martin Arden and Rob Sartin were the winners if that helps.

Cheers

Here is some joy...........https://youtu.be/OJjBMYXgvB0

• Haha 1

On 26/09/2018 at 6:31 AM, nigel dabster said:

oh no how interesting you are please tell us. Was it when you realised you knew everything?

There is a vast difference in the number of posts between you guys, now play nicely and keep being helpful by sharing your knowledge, experience and helping others to enjoy their pursuit. Otherwise no ?????????????????

8 hours ago, section swept said:

There is a vast difference in the number of posts between you guys, now play nicely and keep being helpful by sharing your knowledge, experience and helping others to enjoy their pursuit. Otherwise no ?????????????????

2,367 for me  against 9,331 for him,and he reckons that I talk too much. 

Edited by oni nou

On 30/09/2018 at 9:53 PM, oni nou said:

2,367 for me  against 9,331 for him,and he reckons that I talk too much. 

Been here since the old site, what was it 14 years ago?

so again fact check that Joni nouy come lately

Edited by nigel dabster

On 23/09/2018 at 8:42 AM, adam10183 said:

This was 1985

Who cares it was hilarious save for the young lad who wasn’t too badly hurt. He was looking quite confident to. I bet there would be some riders today that would baulk at this type of obstacle. H&S wouldn’t allow that on tv now, mores the pity.

1 hour ago, nigel dabster said:

Been here since the old site, what was it 14 years ago?

so again fact check that Joni nouy come lately

1985 was a reasonable year for me too and I suspect many others, but I too prefer not to say why. But Joni  nouy (your description) doesn’t deserve your comment about ‘knowing it all’ just because he responded to another members post. In your experienced time on this and the forerunner site I would have thought you to be a little more understanding. My posts are few compared to you commendable contribution, but you too have information time issues when you reply “what was it 14 years ago”. So perhaps “fact check that” was uncalled for.?