Highland Bling

monty-python

I can confirm the bike looks even cleaner in the flesh - the 'king of bling'is having second thoughts about taking it out tomorrow in case it gets dirty!

I heard a rumour that when buying a larger rear sprocket the suppliers asked what was more important - colour or size and someone admitted colour - wonder who that was?

I am surprised that the sponsors stickers are not prominantly displayed!

Montesa Honda Sponsored by VISA

I'm only jealous really

Edited by g4321

Don't worry cota kid, a red sprocket is on order.

Yokes also powdercoated. The smooth finish saves them from getting grubby, as the standard cast finish seems to attract cack. It is also easier to clean the hubs etc.

Don't know how well the wheel coating will fare when i get to a rocky trial. time will tell i suppose!

G4321 may laugh about the sprocket colour, but it's all in the detail.

I did think of pinstriping the wheel rims, a la moto gp, but thought it may be a bit much.

What do you lot think. All views will be taken into consideration.

G4321 may laugh about the sprocket colour, but it's all in the detail.

Who am I to laugh about colour, one of my bikes has one gold and one silver rim, my fork protectors are made out of 40mm white water pipe & the tank/seat unit required painting when I bought/rebuilt the bike & still does!

There is certainly plenty detail on Montys Hondathat bike! I must admit I was surprised how it looked wnen I saw it in the flesh.

I would be the 1st to admit Monty P has done a good job and by the looks of things after its first outing in its 'blinged up' form is planning keeping it mint.

Gordon

• 1 month later...

I got pretty much everything from Mr Ferret flashers trials emporium (b=b Motorcycles), including the sticker kit. The santiveri ones came as part of the repsol kit, but he may be able to help you out.

They have a link on the front page, and are sound people to deal with!

I amn't even on commision!!, but i may badger him at the SSDT for a pint for the free advertising :D;)