Childs Helmet

blenkie

25 minutes ago, nigel dabster said:

Please refer to my many posts.

I'm not convinced you have ever "sorted" any mechanical issues, and as illustrated perfectly in this thread decided to be funny (on your own mind) rather than answer the op.

He even had to ask for an explanation FFS.

Stop swearing FFS,this is a post about a childs helmet

Edited by oni nou

1 hour ago, nigel dabster said:

He even had to ask for an explanation FFS.

I agree it is a bit ridiculous isn't it .....trapeaze artist worked it out no problem along with many others and I would think your mate Copey had no problem understanding what it implied. Surely you are not suggesting that I should be responsible for other peoples failure to understand simple connections used as play in language

Edited by oni nou

4 hours ago, nigel dabster said:

All branches of speed motorcycling require ACU sticker. Trials doesn't as detailed above. Some dealers will know this some won't.

To be honest that why I thought I would ask on here, he is an importer, fairly well known brand (not going to mention the company) and was more than helpful with fit but just could not give me a definite answer and when he said we could put a ACU sticker on was setting alarm bells off. To be fair, he seemed to be involved more in the warehouse but the Wife rang on the Monday, when management was in get an answer and told her it was tested to a certain spec but that was it, did not say yes that helmet would be fine! We did visit the companies stand at the dirt bike show and the trials section was poor. Might have got better service from a dealer? Its ordered now and we have a local trials comp to visit this weekend and I can discuss joining a club and getting a licence. Got an excited 7 year old girl looking forward to competing which is a good thing. 

Nigel bit confused about about what is going on with my post, its my first one and its just about a childs helmet trying not to get involved! think we should leave it as answered and happy!