Ariel HT replica frame

Fanny B

Hi all, does anyone out there in the classic world know where I can get a replica Ariel HT trials frame from. Everyone I have contacted has either stopped making them or put the shutters up for an unspecified time as they are busy. I`m not afraid to pay but I just can find a source. Any help would be appreciated. 

1 hour ago, Fanny B said:

Hi all, does anyone out there in the classic world know where I can get a replica Ariel HT trials frame from. Everyone I have contacted has either stopped making them or put the shutters up for an unspecified time as they are busy. I`m not afraid to pay but I just can find a source. Any help would be appreciated. 

john bartram southampton

Hi all

I just want point out that I am trying to retire !  at the moment I have almost two years work to do since I said I was going to retire. I am not taking on any more work at the moment. What I have stated on my Engtec FB page. I do plan to carry on making the parts I manufacture but on my terms and offer them on my face book page as and when I have done them. I will try and support my past customers if am able to do so.  All you have to do is like the FB page to know when I have made some parts. The only other items that will appear on the page will photographs and videos of the Talmag, pre 65 Scottish ETC and HT related items.

The first frame left the jig in 1982  now up to 175 frames made and still counting.

Thanks for all your support over the years.

John Bartram

• Like 3