2006 Scott Trial

Andy

Getting back on track - Bikespace - you were seen viewing this topic. Not fancy chucking your oar in? You, and many other guys out there are capable of taking this on as a team effort.

Errrr.....eeerrrmmm....ahhhh....doh....Big Brother is watching.

I'll certainly sponsor someone. I'll have to have a 'thunk' about riding the bugger. If my bike is still in one piece in a few months and you're still looking I'll.........still try and dodge it :) but it's a possibility.

Would I be the fattest man to finish a Scott?

Are there burger vans on the way round?

Can I tow my own?

How many pubs en route??

Is there a cider that doesn't fizz up in a CamelBak???

I think you'll make a great team player big lad!

There's a burger van at halfway, towing your own isn't a good plan as it probably won't go through the gate at the bottom of the start field. No pubs actually on the course these days since the closure of the Green Dragon at Hurst in the 1970's. Strap your cider tins to your petrol as it'll be an incentive to get to the next check.

I think you'll make a great team player big lad!

There's a burger van at halfway, towing your own isn't a good plan as it probably won't go through the gate at the bottom of the start field. No pubs actually on the course these days since the closure of the Green Dragon at Hurst in the 1970's. Strap your cider tins to your petrol as it'll be an incentive to get to the next check.

The petrol will probably taste better and you'll have less chance for going blind before the finish. :)

Boyd, Munch - you're in. Thanks very much. There will be a heavy push for fundraising later in the year (and TC Shirts for both of you). I note the Dabster hasn't risen to the challenge yet :)

I'm quite open to TWO Charity teams if anybody else fancies a go. :D