Cota 348 How old ?

MontyTim348

I will be getting the stock air box. I was the trials master at our February event. While Iwas just minding my business busy at the scoring table an older gentleman walked up to me and asked if he could show a bike. 5 minutes later he pushes up the 348 and a few minutes later it was mine. The bike had belonged to his neighbor most of it`s life. He was a Harley builder and for sake of ease tossed the air box and put on the cheap filter. If I keep her she will spend the rest of her days a trophy Queen in my office with all the wall junk I have from 50 years of competition. By the way 294 miles on her and not a scratch on the frame. 

On 4/27/2020 at 11:41 AM, lineaway said:

I will be getting the stock air box. I was the trials master at our February event. While Iwas just minding my business busy at the scoring table an older gentleman walked up to me and asked if he could show a bike. 5 minutes later he pushes up the 348 and a few minutes later it was mine. The bike had belonged to his neighbor most of it`s life. He was a Harley builder and for sake of ease tossed the air box and put on the cheap filter. If I keep her she will spend the rest of her days a trophy Queen in my office with all the wall junk I have from 50 years of competition. By the way 294 miles on her and not a scratch on the frame. 

Right place, right time......you were vey lucky?

• Like 1