Majesty Frame Mods

twinshockdude

Johnnyboxer

Those pegs on the bike in your post look exactly like the ones I bought from Sammy Millers and mounted on my TY250B. I think they were called "universal folding footpeg kit". They are quite good to ride with but the plating is a bit thin in places.

David

Johnnyboxer the Majesty is the same model as ours (Iwill try to get some pics on the site if we can work out how to) but looking at the swing arm it appears to be longer than std, have you lengthened it and if so how did you do it.

We have always thought the std swing arm to be too short making the bike prone to stand up.

Looks like Bulto or similar rubbing blocks top and bottom of swing arm ?

Have you changed the front forks at all.

Generally top notch bikes that attract much interest wherever they are ridden.

Jackman,

B&J Racing in the US sell wider, lower and further back footpegs for the TY250 twinshock but not as low and not as far back as on the TY in this thread. Mine are similar in size and location to the B&J footpegs and for my size (5'10"), are perfect with the standard length swingarm and handlebar mount position.

David Lahey

Awesome, I will get into contact with them soon then! Thanks for the info! I used to ride my 175 at the cottage as just a trail bike, but now that I'm getting better at balance, and wheelies and obsicles.. I realize my small pegs don't want to grip my boot as much! I think that it didn't help that I painted black in the rebuild lol! Time for some wider pegs B)

Johnnyboxer the Majesty is the same model as ours (I will try to get some pics on the site if we can work out how to) but looking at the swing arm it appears to be longer than std, have you lengthened it and if so how did you do it.

We have always thought the std swing arm to be too short making the bike prone to stand up.

Looks like Bulto or similar rubbing blocks top and bottom of swing arm ?

Have you changed the front forks at all.

Generally top notch bikes that attract much interest wherever they are ridden.

The swing arm hasn't been lengthened to my knowledge and is the Godden item.

Yep it has 3 rubbing blocks, as chain guides

I haven't changed the forks, they're 175 items, but could do with better springing

• 9 months later...

were the mods done on a yamaha majesty or a godden frame?

i see your still using std ty forks (as on mine) i find mine to soft ? any tips to firm them up? i think B+J racing have stopped doing uprated springs for the ty250 i wonder if sherpa 250 springs will fit as i have some old forks in the garage?